Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase approval - limit???

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Chase approval - limit???

Had a nice little mini-app spree with the cards - Chase freedom approved me but didn't say what the credit limit would be.  Do you think they can tell me if I call?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase approval - limit???

@p- wrote:

Had a nice little mini-app spree with the cards - Chase freedom approved me but didn't say what the credit limit would be.  Do you think they can tell me if I call?

Congratulations!     How long a go did you app?  As long as they sees your acct info, they should be able to provide the information to you. 

Message 2 of 15
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

call the application status number on the backdoor number sticky and the automated system will tell you the credit limit and apr

amazon
Message 3 of 15
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Do you know who they pulled?

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 15
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I am in MN and when I app'd a week and a half ago, they pulled EQ. Then, when I had to recon, they pulled EX.

HTH,

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 15
p-
Valued Contributor

@tsquad131 wrote:

call the application status number on the backdoor number sticky and the automated system will tell you the credit limit and apr

---Best Answer!---

Called the automated system; Credit line is 2,000.  Thanks for the help!

Message 6 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

I just was approved approved today and I just called the automated system and I was happy I also got 2,000 cl my highest limit other than Kays which is 4400

Whats funny is it says I should of received the card by now if not press 1 of course I just applied today so I just hung up but thanks for the heads up automated line was easy

Message 7 of 15
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

i got approved at the beginning of the month also for chase freedom for $2,000 they matched my limit to my hhgregg electronics store card which was only open for 2 months

amazon
Message 8 of 15
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

Chase started my Freedom card with a 2k limit as well. Seems lthey like that number.

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 9 of 15
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

@p- wrote:

@tsquad131 wrote:

---Best Answer!---

Called the automated system; Credit line is 2,000.  Thanks for the help!

Congrats!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.