Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase cardmember Since Date

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

Chase cardmember Since Date

I have noticed that only my Freedom card has "Card member Since date" , NOT United or CSP. 

Why? Any other chase cards that display "Card Member Since" on the card??

Message 1 of 79
78 REPLIES 78
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase cardmember Since Date

@newUser0 wrote:

I have noticed that only my Freedom card has "Card member Since date" , NOT United or CSP. 

Why? Any other chase cards that display "Card Member Since" on the card??

Interesting.  Mine doesn't say that at all.  Just the number, name and exp date.  

How long have you had your card?

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 79
newUser0
Established Contributor

Freedom around 55 Days..

Message 3 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting... mine does not have a "member since" date.
Message 4 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Freedom around 55 Days..

I've had my card over a year so it must be something new that they are doing now.  

Could Chase now be a new MSD* member?

Hmmmmm?????

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 5 of 79
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

My Freedom has that when I asked for a replacement (so I could get the Blink feature).

Message 6 of 79
celluloid17
Established Contributor

I have Chase Freedom, which I recently PC'd from Slate and my card has the "Cardmember Since 2009" on it, which was the year I originally opened the Slate card.  I'm currently awaitng a new Freedom card that has been upgraded to a Visa Siganture and I'm hoping it still has the year on there.  My Citi Diamond Preferred also has the "Cardmember Since".  

Message 7 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

My Freedom has that when I asked for a replacement (so I could get the Blink feature).

What is the blink feature?

Message 8 of 79
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

I have Chase Freedom, which I recently PC'd from Slate and my card has the "Cardmember Since 2009" on it, which was the year I originally opened the Slate card.  I'm currently awaitng a new Freedom card that has been upgraded to a Visa Siganture and I'm hoping it still has the year on there.  My Citi Diamond Preferred also has the "Cardmember Since".  

What did you have to do to get the upgrade to the signature?  Any HP's?  Just not sure of the requirements as you can tell Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 79
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:
What did you have to do to get the upgrade to the signature?  Any HP's?  Just not sure of the requirements as you can tell Smiley LOL

I actually sent a secure message inquiring how one would go about qualifying for the Visa Signature and I mentioned that I thought any CL over $5K was eligible (mine is $6500).  I got a fairly instantaneous response and the rep said I would receive a call within a few days.  I did indeed get the call and the phone rep asked me a few questions and said I was eligible for the Signature upgrade.  I definitely asked before he did anything if it would be a HP and he assured me that it wouldn't. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.