Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase cards - Not Available

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Chase cards - Not Available

Hello guys, so I checked my account and it seems like something is happening to my Chase cards but not the cobrand cards... Do any of you guys have the same problem?

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase cards - Not Available

Periodic system updates.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged in and checked mine, and it appears to be just normal and working fine, can you call and ask chase if there seems to be something going on?  It would suck to go to use it and find it declined.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been happening all week. System maintenance and random glitches. Search the site and you'll see multiple posts about it
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe they're gonna come out with some updates to UR cards, seems like an unusual reoccurrence of these system update/maintenance glitches
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just read a blog about alot of people getting some new offers for the CSP, so i logged in againto see my "just for you" page has changed, so im kinda excited to see what happens in the next few days and if there are some new offers thrown my way

Message 6 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

DW has a green checkmark offer for CSP.  Problem is, she already has a CSP that's only like 14 months old.  Very glitchy.

Message 7 of 8
sjt
Senior Contributor

I logged in and my "Just For You" offers page is blank.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.