Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase cards…

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase cards…

I haven't charged anything to my new Freedom yet. Waiting to close on the house. I am hoping to get clear to close by Friday or Monday.

So far I like Chase because of their spectacular rewards program. Capital One's Perk Central is no match to Chase's Ultimate Rewards. The Ultimate Rewards program gives great cash back rewards from merchants I typically purchase from like Best Buy. I also am excited about the 5x bonus categories. I love that I will get 5% cash back for gas through March. And so far their customer service is excellent. And you can also use your points for travel instead of just cash back.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 31 of 35
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@kwinks wrote:

@kwinks wrote:

@Imua wrote:

@kwinks wrote:

Also customer service is really great! I have never had one issue with them vs say Bank of America cash rewards which is a pain to pay every month because I can't do it online. 

i have no trouble paying BofA online
just curious - does your computer have a particular problem/issue with the BofA website?

i agree that chase has great customer service Smiley Happy

no my account just won't let me do it. I have tried on my phone/tablet/computer and it won't let me. Called customer service and they keep saying that they fixed the problem but I still can't do it, even after being with them for a year. But now that I got the csp and amex bcp I am no longer planning to use bofa

so as a weird side note, I wenI onto bofa website today and just for laughs tried to pay cc...and it actually worked!!! Kind of freaked out, are they reading my posts???? LOLSmiley LOL

hooray!

Message 32 of 35
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

4 reasons for me:

* CS

* Several options for travel rewards cards

* Integrated Rewards System (Transfer Partners & UR Mall)

* Uncapped Rewards, which is critial for heavy spenders. Only Chase and Amex play in this arena.

Just wondering about that last point.  Clearly specific Chase cards are capped in some categories, e.g. Freedom $1500 spend per quarter for 5%, but overall, aren't most cards rewards uncapped (Citi Forward removed its cap, Capital One and PenFed have no cap etc)

Message 33 of 35
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Got approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred with a CL of $5k.  Transunion score of 696, and EQ score of 661.  I have a Debt:Credit ratio of 54%. Income of $63k.   Was actually surprised to get appoved, as I had gotten declined for an AMEX Blue Cash card just the day before.  Smiley Happy

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 34 of 35
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Congrats it's a great looking card but scratches easy

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.