Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase checking/Freedom/Sapphire Preferred combo

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase checking/Freedom/Sapphire Preferred combo

Speaking of Chase Freedom and hotels, I get an extra 4% cash back from hotels.com with my freedom card when I used the link from Chase Ultimate Rewards and also I belive there is a Priceline link as well,. its really nice to save that additional amount on my travels

Message 41 of 44
distantarray
Established Contributor

if you transfer your freedom points to Chase Sapphire you also get an extra 7% annual bonus even on points spent

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 42 of 44
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I have Chase checking, Chase Freedom, and Chase Amazon...any deal in that? LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 43 of 44
Jlu
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I have Chase checking, Chase Freedom, and Chase Amazon...any deal in that? LOL.

You will get the 10/10 bonus for having checking and freedom. The Chase Amazon does nothing for you. The big advantage is when you acquire a CSP, Ink, or JPM Select so you're able to tranfer UR points 1:1 to travel partners which will net you 1.3 to 1.6 cents per UR point. I was able to book a Boston to LA roundtrip ticket for 6k UR points via Southwest RR. 

EDIT: For those of you without Chase banking branches in your state: Find out if any bordering states have them. Go on eBay and you can find coupons for up to $300 when you open any Chase checking account. This will more than offset the cost of driving across state lines. I live in MA and drove to CT to open my account. I got $250 cash for opening a basic checking account with a $100 minimum deposit. Between the sign up bonus and the 10/10 bonus it was well worth the trip. 

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.