cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase closed my cc - I am ready to cry!!!!

tag
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase closed my cc - I am ready to cry!!!!

@hopeful5 wrote:

My Chase credit card was cancelled last week while I was on vacation.  I tried to use and it was denied.  My husband called and they said it had been closed as of July 28th and a letter had been sent!  They did a soft pull in June and they did not like my credit!!!  This will probably drop my scores thaqt I have worked so hard since January to improve.  And I was attempting to buy a home this year, almost there! 

How can they do this to people.  I paid twice a month sometimes to keep my balance at 0 or minimal.  Only had it for 18 months.  But never a late.

Sorry, had to vent, crappy end to a nice vacation.

You already enjoy the benefits of Chase. For even more convenience and value, open a Free
Checking* account by October 15, 2009, set up direct deposit and then we'll give you $125 to
thank you for your business.
It's easy to get $125!
Print this page and take it to your local Chase Branch 1. by October 15, 2009.
2. Open a Free Checking* account and set up direct deposit.
Watch your account. We’ll deposit $125 into your new Free Checking* account within 2
weeks of the initial direct deposit posting to the account

Just got this from my online access for my closed account. The will be getting my 0.02 cents for direct deposit for the life of the agreement.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.