Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom approval odds?

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Chase freedom approval odds?

yea but guarenttee every approval has a higher than 7 month history. I would wait til averages over 1 year at the very least.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 28
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Good chance, not a real high limit though.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 28
exdoll

I know with me , I open a bank account with chase and 3 months later the bank teller told me I had a freedom approval in the system,so they sent me to  account rep. he made a call and put my information in ,....got approved in one minute with a 3500 limit  .....two weeks later they had a slate offer but I turn it down.....now I had 10 inquiries .3 months with discover with 4500 line and cap.1 with 5 month history and 500 line  

Message 13 of 28
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@YahComb wrote:

theres 12 months of history already, not 7. AAoA is a bit overrated on this board sometimes IMO. It helps your fico to keep it up, but the issuers are more concerned with the actual length of history. Chase wants to see 12 months of revolving. OP has low amount of recent inq, multiple tradelines, and 12 months history.

Chase is practically throwing Freedoms at people right now.

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?app=creditpulls not According to the database of people getting approved Smiley Tongue

Plus one.  I got denied with a 7 yr old bk. and a 666 score....the 666 might be my problem...Smiley LOL

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 14 of 28
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding, the OP has 1 year of history and not 7 months history but 7 months AAoA. I think you'd have a good chance with Chase Freedom. I have 1 year and 11 months (2 years) history and was approved for Freedom at 3k initially. Now $4.5k due to combining two Chase cards. I did apply for Chase Freedom prior to having one year history and was denied due to insufficient history and lack of revolving credit--this when I had no good knowledge of credit or HPs.

Give it a shot. And if it doesn't happen, you can recon or apply again later. But I think you'd have a decent shot considering you have 1 year good history and no baddies.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 15 of 28
supersam101
Contributor

yeah boy I got a instant approval.

Discover IT Student $3k. Bankameri better balance $3k.
Chase freedom 2.5k
Message 16 of 28
supersam101
Contributor

I got approved for $2500Cat Happy

Chase freedom 2.5k
Message 17 of 28
YahComb
Established Contributor

congrats! and they beat your top limit!

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 18 of 28
supersam101
Contributor

Thanks. Does chase offer world master card for the freedom ?
Chase freedom 2.5k
Message 19 of 28
supersam101
Contributor

Damn chase tried me lol. Apr is 18.99% I was expecting less around 13.99% like discover
Chase freedom 2.5k
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.