Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase freedom has a nice sign up bonus right now

tag
Gh0st
Contributor

Chase freedom has a nice sign up bonus right now

Applied and approved. The main site offers a $100 bonus but here is a link for a $200 bonus 

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1042297/

This pushed me over the edge. Thought it might be useful for others who have been eyeing this card for sometime.

.Believe.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase freedom has a nice sign up bonus right now

Congrats, if only Chase valued my business.
Message 2 of 7
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats, if only Chase valued my business.

+1 they screwed me over on the Southwest card...

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very very tempting... oh man.... new inq plus new account = lower aaoa... ugh... but then $200 bucks!!!! hmmm... I dunno man... soooo tempting... I actually received a pre approval in mail so I am thinking if I should bait.... ugh...

Message 4 of 7
MYBEST
New Contributor

Hi, do you know who they pull through??

EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 5 of 7
chia04
Established Member

I just apped with them and they pull TU (in Illinois).

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations OP!

I visited one of their blanch and rep told me to app for new Freedom, and close the my current Freedom World MC because it is highest APR of 15 some % after he look at my accts info.  He said new Freedom APR will be just around 10% ... yeah alright ... he did not point out PRIME + 9.99% APR after promo 0% APR.  He pushed me to app for it because they offers BONUS pts now.  I am not going to take a chance ... may get less CL than current one ... to app for another one since I just got approved for Addison Platinum CashBack VISA  10K CL.  So, I told him I will think about it and I left.

Those who are looking for the BONUS benefit, go for it if you wish.  And Good Luck!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.