Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase green checkmarks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase green checkmarks

I’ve been looking at my chase account looking for those coveted green check marks people say they see in their accounts but never see anything. Today I logged in on my phone’s browser and not the app itself and noticed I had some notifications with offers to apply for the slate and the freedom unlimited. Is there a different way of looking for them on the app?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase green checkmarks

How long have you had your card/cards?!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since September 2018
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo same image 2 days in a row!

Chasegreen.jpg

Message 4 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

IME (with Android device), I usually click the top left navigation, scroll down to CONNECT WITH CHASE > Open an Account.  On the next screen, "Just for You" typically displays.

Message 5 of 13
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

It may be to soon BUT you can check like the other said off the phone and see if one pops up for you Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s what I mean, I see the “just for you offers” but when I click it doesn’t show anything.

But then if I log in with the phones browser I see the little red flag next to the navigation bar on the top left. (In the example from a post above it has the # 4)
Message 7 of 13
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Overmedicated get that FU you won't regret it!!!

Message 8 of 13
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

It's under a different spot I've noticed on the webpage but it sometimes shows at the top part too!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are three locations where "green checkmark" offers can appear;

1.  Chase mobile app

2.  Chase online account.

3. Chase Credit Journey online (if signed up).

Its possible that "green checkmarks" can appear in one location but not in the others.  Of course, if you're over 5/24 there's no guarantee that an application would be approved but "green checkmarks" significantly increase your odds.  The only sure way to get around the 5/24 restriction is through an in-branch preapproved offer.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.