Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is at it again!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Chase is at it again!

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Sometimes I'm glad my card is already at 31.99% (0 balance, always PIF). One thing I don't have to worry about is an RJ!  Smiley Wink

I have nowhere to go but down...

Amen to that!!  One thing other creditors cannot see on one's credit reports are the interest rates associated with the tradelines. That way, there won't be any universal RJ actions by them all at once.  

Message Edited by DI on 12-03-2009 09:29 PM
Message 21 of 22
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase is at it again!

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

Sometimes I'm glad my card is already at 31.99% (0 balance, always PIF). One thing I don't have to worry about is an RJ!  Smiley Wink

I have nowhere to go but down...

CWCID, you given me a great idea!

I believe I'll call tomorrow and ask them for an APR increase (to about 50% or so).  And if they refuse, I'll beg and plead with them, maybe even threaten to close this account.  (I don't really care if they do close it).

Just for grins and giggles.  It'd probably throw the CSR for a loop.   And I wonder...do you think they'd oblige me?

Probably not unless it fits into Chase's "bigger picture", whatever that is...

Yeah, I kinda wonder what that is, too. 

In yesterday's mail, along with the Chase RJ, I received a pre-approved offer for a Kohl's card (issued by Chase, of course).  I was still laughing about that as I shredded it. :smileyhappy: 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.