Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase is giving out offers.

tag
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase is giving out offers.

Hold da phone, is somebody saying that green checkmarks are again working if you are 5/24? I thought it was well established on DOC that it was no longer a 5/24 workaround.

Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way over 5/24 with 24 inquiries. I have a side hobby-travel. Smiley Wink 

I went in to do another Chase app (not the green check mark one).. and got declined due to 5/24. This was AFTER the two green check mark offers that got instantly approved. 

Message 12 of 53
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yea, but see, Chase always double pulls me. EX and TU. No more double/triple pulls, there are other places out there. Unless the SUB gets REALLY big.

Message 13 of 53
Sloedough
Regular Contributor

I've been banking with Chase for 8+ years.

In my experience, If Chase likes you or they want something from you, they will bend their rules a bit. They have been hounding me to refinance my mortgage with them for a year. I applied for a CSR (no green check) and was instantally approved. I was at 5/24, but 3 cards were 23 months old.

I always say if you treat Chase right, they will treat you right.

Message 14 of 53
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure how to repond to each comment. 

This might help...

How to quote a post:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Community-Feature-FAQ-s/How-to-Quote-a-Post/td-p/2603189

Message 15 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hold da phone, is somebody saying that green checkmarks are again working if you are 5/24? I thought it was well established on DOC that it was no longer a 5/24 workaround.

No, they are not currently working to get around 5/24.   That was in the past but Chase stopped it.  Only known way now to bypass 5/24 is via in branch preapprovals. 

Message 16 of 53
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

No, they are not currently working to get around 5/24.   That was in the past but Chase stopped it.  Only known way now to bypass 5/24 is via in branch preapprovals. 

I just had to find out - so I tried it. I had a green check mark FU offer (the usual SUB/intro APR). It had a defined permanent APR, not a range, and I got the "since you are a Chase customer, we only need this small amount of info" screen when I clicked on it. I am about 7/24 - and was instantly approved for $6.6K SL. They pulled TU and EX AGAIN! I'm in the garden where it is safe for long time, now.

Message 17 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

I just had to find out - so I tried it. I had a green check mark FU offer (the usual SUB/intro APR). It had a defined permanent APR, not a range, and I got the "since you are a Chase customer, we only need this small amount of info" screen when I clicked on it. I am about 7/24 - and was instantly approved for $6.6K SL. They pulled TU and EX AGAIN! I'm in the garden where it is safe for long time, now.

Well glad I was wrong.  Congrats on the approval.  Guess Chase changed their mind again

Message 18 of 53
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha! Congratulations!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 19 of 53
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Wow. If the true green check mark offers are back (I got CSP and Slate last year, DW got CSP) I really hope the Marriott card enters the mix.
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.