Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase new credit card account website

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase new credit card account website

I've only had the CC since last month and no problem with whatever version I have

Message 11 of 25
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@mkhan1093wrote:

So weird story for me is that I'm pretty sure a month or two ago I saw the new website you're talking about. However, it only lasted for about a week before it went back to the old layout. I thought this was the case for everyone (b/c why wouldn't it be?) but your post makes me think different people have different layouts lol

I have business and personal accounts linked so that may be a reason we have different websites. 

So do I and I see no difference in the site.  Been the same for me for well over a year.  It is different than those who don't have a business card but the site seems fine to me

Hmm mine just changed like in the last week or two not a year ago so I doubt we are talking about the same format. 

This is what my main page looks like:

chasewebsite.png

Tell the truth you just wanted to show off your point balance didn't you? Smiley Happy And that is the old version of the website I had before it changed. I liked that version. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 25
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@red259wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@mkhan1093wrote:

So weird story for me is that I'm pretty sure a month or two ago I saw the new website you're talking about. However, it only lasted for about a week before it went back to the old layout. I thought this was the case for everyone (b/c why wouldn't it be?) but your post makes me think different people have different layouts lol

I have business and personal accounts linked so that may be a reason we have different websites. 

So do I and I see no difference in the site.  Been the same for me for well over a year.  It is different than those who don't have a business card but the site seems fine to me

Hmm mine just changed like in the last week or two not a year ago so I doubt we are talking about the same format. 

chasewebsite.png

Tell the truth you just wanted to show off your point balance didn't you? Smiley Happy And that is the old version of the website I had before it changed. I liked that version. 

EDC9640B-370A-45F4-B7A7-55E90A04C0B5.jpeg

I guess this is the design your hating on? I love it. I can’t decide what I like more Amex or chase... really want to know what citi looks like lolol 

That old old design looks as old as NASA fcu website! 🙃🙃

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my version but I've seen a yet newer version others have.

chase-online-ui.png

Message 14 of 25
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Same. Just desktop version.

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776wrote:

I believe you actually have a newer version. My iPad shows the same layout as my PC and it's different from your version.

chase-ipad.jpg

Message 16 of 25
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

I’m on iPad too.

Message 17 of 25
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

WTH with all these versions Chase? Isn’t that harder on you?? 😂😂

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the desktop version I have also. I do remember seeing the version with the CreditScore box like the previous screenshot. When I first created the account in December there was an alert that I could choose either the current or beta view. I'm pretty sure I chose the beta because the old would be gone soon anyway.

@Anonymouswrote:

@Gregory1776wrote:

I believe you actually have a newer version. My iPad shows the same layout as my PC and it's different from your version.

chase-ipad.jpg

Message 19 of 25
red259
Super Contributor

@Gregory1776wrote:

@red259wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@red259wrote:

@mkhan1093wrote:

chasewebsite.png

EDC9640B-370A-45F4-B7A7-55E90A04C0B5.jpeg

I guess this is the design your hating on? I love it. I can’t decide what I like more Amex or chase... really want to know what citi looks like lolol 

That old old design looks as old as NASA fcu website! 🙃🙃

That is a new design but since I have business cards linked its different and its a pita with several cards.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.