Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase new monthly benefit (Gopuff)

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Chase new monthly benefit (Gopuff)

From this month, Chase added a new monthly food delivery benefit to several of its cards by Gopuff for ~2 years (10$, delivery fee~1.95$). From my cards, CFF and CSP are targeted but not Chase Amazon. It is a very fast delivery service within ~30min. It looks like splitting the cost is not allowed between multiple cards and this benefit should get used for each card individually.

The first order was fun, could see in real time the progress of the order and the driver location Smiley Happy

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Re: Chase new monthly benefit (Gopuff)

Typical, not available in my area.  I suppose I might be able to use it when I travel.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 2 of 7
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Here it coded "Beverages & More Inc" on both cards and not credited correctly (1% category). Any success to get the monthly credit?

BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 3 of 7
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Beverages and More "BevMo" is a mainly west coast chain of alcohol stores purchased a year ago by GoPuff.

Not the first time weird stuff happens with their coding. I once had a BevMo purchase trigger the Amex Platinum Saks credit.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I have all kinds of food delivery offers from different banks and cant do anything with them. Where I am there is no such service. Best I can get is order online from a grocery store and have them deposit it in my trunk when I arrive to get it. I do miss the city.

Message 5 of 7
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

Not the first time weird stuff happens with their coding. I once had a BevMo purchase trigger the Amex Platinum Saks credit.

Lol. It made my day. Then, Saks credit can be used as booze credit Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

The minimum order is increased to 12.95$ and the delivery fee is increased to 2.95$. Since several items are ~2x overpriced, it looks like paying ~16$ to buy something that is worth ~6$. After receiving the 10$ monthly Chase benefit, there is no net gain or credit.

I was counting on this monthly credit to justify the AF of CSP but it might not work further.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.