Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase not reporting AU to EQ

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Chase not reporting AU to EQ

Noticed that my daughters' CSP isn't reporting to EQ, just TU, not sure about EX.  CK stats.

Is that normal?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase not reporting AU to EQ

I'd probably secure message Chase as the AU asking if there is a reason why it hasn't been reported, as you'd like for it to be reported to all bureaus.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am an AU on a chase card and it only shows up on EX. 

Message 3 of 10
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

I think that's odd because my partner is an AU on both my freedom and Csp and both report to all the bureau's. We have the same address so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

EQ is the worse about AU's not sure it is Chase's fault... They have many times during my rebuilding journey removed Chase and Amex cards that I was part of on my parents accounts or just not allowed them to show up on my bureau..  They don't like AU's for whatever reason as a CRA..  Exp and TU worked just fine as stated I think it is a EQ thing.. Granted I live in a different house/state then them as well...  EQ is still bar none the worse CRA their is imo.

Message 5 of 10
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

EQ is the worse about AU's not sure it is Chase's fault... They have many times during my rebuilding journey removed Chase and Amex cards that I was part of on my parents accounts or just not allowed them to show up on my bureau..  They don't like AU's for whatever reason as a CRA..  Exp and TU worked just fine as stated I think it is a EQ thing.. Granted I live in a different house/state then them as well...  EQ is still bar none the worse CRA their is imo.

This concerns me as I've just added my sister as AU on my Freedom, hopefully it reports to all 3 so that she is not limited in choices when it comes time for her to apply.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 6 of 10
newhis
Valued Contributor

I'm AU on my DW CSP and I get it on my EX but is not reporting on her EX, only TU for her.

She SM Chase and the reponse was to talk with the bureaus because they are reporting to all 3.

Message 7 of 10
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

It's not CHase that's not reporting it's the CB. For some odd reason sometimes they will show and sometimes they won't show for AU. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 8 of 10
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Make sure info that Chase has matches what EQ has.

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

From the Chase Website:  https://www.chase.com/credit-cards/ihg/ihg-col-aau

1All correspondence, including credit cards, statements and notifications will be sent to the name and address on file for the primary cardmember. You will be responsible for repaying all balances on this account. Authorized users will have the same charging privileges as the primary cardmember but will not be financially responsible. We provide account information to the credit reporting agencies for all account users. This information could impact an authorized user’s credit score.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.