Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase payment question

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Chase payment question

Hi, all

Today i went to the local branch to pay my balance ( posted through today) and not including the new transacion that has not posted yet. I paid via cash, does any one know where I can check on my online banking that i had posted a payment?? And how long will the reflected balance be back to 0 ( plus the new transaction if theere not pending anymore)

Thanks

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase payment question

It will update tonight. The pending payment takes awhile sometimes but lately I can see pending payments immediately.
Message 2 of 9
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Hey lexie do you know how making the payment online works( using bank acc/ routing number) never did this before. So..

I have Boa checking/savings
How would I make a payment to my CC( citi, chase, Amex) without signing up billpay with boa? , also I don't want to do automatic payment as well because I like to track when I payed and how much.

Thanks

Garden mode

Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I actually paid over the weekend through online. Input your banking information, select payment and date. You should receive an email immediately after confirming the payment and then a second email once the payment has posted.

For instance, I did mine Sun for payment on Monday, this morning I received my email it posted.

Keep in mind for payments to post someday- they have an 8pm EST cut off
Message 4 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Hey lexie do you know how making the payment online works( using bank acc/ routing number) never did this before. So..

I have Boa checking/savings
How would I make a payment to my CC( citi, chase, Amex) without signing up billpay with boa? , also I don't want to do automatic payment as well because I like to track when I payed and how much.

Thanks

It's very easy through Chase Online. Posts overnight and available credit next day.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 9
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

How about Amex n citi?

Garden mode

Message 6 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
How about Amex n citi?

AMEX is same way. not sure about CIti I don't have any of their cards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 9
john398
Senior Contributor

Incidently noqw when you pay on line from a Chase account the available credit seems to be availble imeediately with Chase and no need to wait til the next day of course the funds are taken out too right away, paying in person seems tyo take over night though

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.