Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified offer

tag
blackhawk2
Valued Member

Chase pre-qualified offer

I checked the pre-qualified offers on the Chase website and have an offer for the CSP. I'm wondering if anyone if aware of the accuracy of these offers. Have any if you applied for a Chase card after checking pre-qualified offers and what was the result? Thanks.
Amex BCE 18k I Amex SPG 6k I CSP 8k I Chase Marriott 7k I Discover It 3.5k I Chase Freedom 2.1k

EX: 735 | EQ: 767 | TU: 770

Credit cards are great when you don't need them.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Chase pre-qualified offer

@blackhawk2 wrote:
I checked the pre-qualified offers on the Chase website and have an offer for the CSP. I'm wondering if anyone if aware of the accuracy of these offers. Have any if you applied for a Chase card after checking pre-qualified offers and what was the result? Thanks.

I think its really hit or miss, i did apply for freedom after getting an pre qual offer was approved, but other cc have got pre qual and got double pulled with less than spectacular terms

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Chase pre-qualifier is one of the more accurate pre-qualifiers.  I've personally never had any matches, but was still approved  - YMMV.

Message 3 of 19
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

I currently have 4 chase cards.

I checked for the first time the pre-qual site and had offers for Freedom and Slate.

Odds in getting a 5th Chase card is ?

Thanks

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 4 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@blackhawk2 wrote:

the online chase pre-qual I have not seen deny after offering!

Message 5 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

I currently have 4 chase cards.

I checked for the first time the pre-qual site and had offers for Freedom and Slate.

Odds in getting a 5th Chase card is ?

Thanks

J

When was your last Chase approval?  You have a solid profile, I think at worst you would be approved on recon.

Message 6 of 19
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

last app which resulted in an approval was 3-13-13.  Initial Cl of 8.4, and last month auto CLI of 10k on that card.

CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 7 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

what chase cards do you have and what are they offering you in pre-approval?

Message 8 of 19
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Bay_Area_Joe wrote:

last app which resulted in an approval was 3-13-13.  Initial Cl of 8.4, and last month auto CLI of 10k on that card.

I think you're good, it's been over 6 months.  How's your util?

Message 9 of 19
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

all my chase cards in sig.

They offered Freedom and Slate.

I am gardening, wondering how long the pre qual offers will be there ?

I am waiting for some EX Inq to age and see if any great offers come out to take advantage of.

Thanks

J

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.