Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

@CivalV wrote:
No my current scores are high 640-650s as of right now. Itll go up in about a week but who knows if the offers will still stand lol

Be patient and don’t panic, wait.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 91 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

These seem to be solid offers. Here is another one for the team. I was to be gardening but i could definitely use the marriot points for an upcoming trip. After seeing the approval from @CreditCuriosity i couldnt stop myself. Got a high APR but will be PIF anyway. I want to recon the SL but i am not sure if it will be another HP, this is my first chase card and i am 8/24.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 5.26.27 PM.png

Congrats, don’t recon CL, you don’t want to draw attention to yourself.  You are also correct that it will be another HP.

+1000 also it appears like a generous CL compared to your other cards as well.. Chase will usually give you what they feel comfortable with and are not afraid to hand out huge limits if they feel comfortable without trying to recon SL.  That is why for profiles and income that support it you see alot of 20-35k approvals off the bat as they want to give you enough to not have to worry about CLI's etc.

Message 92 of 440
CivalV
Established Contributor

I will be holding on tight!
Message 93 of 440
redpat
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@redpat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

These seem to be solid offers. Here is another one for the team. I was to be gardening but i could definitely use the marriot points for an upcoming trip. After seeing the approval from @CreditCuriosity i couldnt stop myself. Got a high APR but will be PIF anyway. I want to recon the SL but i am not sure if it will be another HP, this is my first chase card and i am 8/24.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 5.26.27 PM.png

Congrats, don’t recon CL, you don’t want to draw attention to yourself.  You are also correct that it will be another HP.

+1000 also it appears like a generous CL compared to your other cards as well.. Chase will usually give you what they feel comfortable with and are not afraid to hand out huge limits if they feel comfortable without trying to recon SL.  That is why for profiles and income that support it you see alot of 20-35k approvals off the bat as they want to give you enough to not have to worry about CLI's etc.

True dat, that is why my jaw hit the bankers desk when I went to a branch to app for my CSR when I was over 5/24 when the card came out and I was approved for $31k.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 94 of 440
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity, you are a bad influence!!! .. just bad!

Message 95 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity, you are a bad influence!!! .. just bad!

Geee what is going to happen from here @M_Smart007 ... see you in the approval section in a few minutes Smiley Happy.

Message 96 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's my highest SL, as you guys said i will sit tight and will not poke the bear. But surely I was surprised of the approval being 8/24. I think they are pushing these 3 co branded cards really hard for the holiday season.
Update: BTW they HPed EX and TU in CA for the DPs
Message 97 of 440
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@CivalV wrote:
I havent apped for anything in a year. My last app was nov 18th for the amex delta and I was denied. I want to go for the Marriot at 17% set APR but I am so nervous! Idk what to do. Its asking for income and phone number.

From experience, if it's just asking for income and phone number they're probably ready to give you a card.  But like others stated, I'm a bit nervous score-wise.  Personally, I would go for it since they are historically solid offers and even if the SL is low, Chase is receptive to (HP) CLIs in the future when your scores improve.  But it will likely be two HPs to find out.  Since you already have the Disney card and have in-branch preapprovals, it does seem that there's a good chance, but of course they're your HPs to deal with if you do get denied.  Tough call!

Message 98 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@CivalV wrote:
I havent apped for anything in a year. My last app was nov 18th for the amex delta and I was denied. I want to go for the Marriot at 17% set APR but I am so nervous! Idk what to do. Its asking for income and phone number.

From experience, if it's just asking for income and phone number they're probably ready to give you a card.  But like others stated, I'm a bit nervous score-wise.  Personally, I would go for it since they are historically solid offers and even if the SL is low, Chase is receptive to (HP) CLIs in the future when your scores improve.  But it will likely be two HPs to find out.  Since you already have the Disney card and have in-branch preapprovals, it does seem that there's a good chance, but of course they're your HPs to deal with if you do get denied.  Tough call!

I agree should yield an approval esp if chase customer and already having card.  Just not as good as terms nor limit if @CivalV  score was higher say 690-700ish range.  Score scares me a bit, but mine was just income question and phone number and accept terms and was a quick approval didnt spin forever..  I think he/she would be safe, but as mentioned could go either way and just a lower cl is how i see it playing out personally

Message 99 of 440
NRB525
Super Contributor

Using the phone app, there is a “open an account” now, tagged as New to the app.
I also get the three, SW ( never have flown them ) Marriott ( already have AMEX Too Expensive version ) and United. United is interesting but I already have too many accounts, including several this year not planned.

The application page is dangerously easy. What, two data points and some agreement check boxes and off you go.

Congrats to those getting approvals!
High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 100 of 440
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.