Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

@Remedios wrote:
CC, it's just a HP. It's not like you got your first card six months ago and are going on a spree.
In other news, I'm itching to discontinue gardening, so I might be a bit biased

going for cli on altitude or another card app?

Message 11 of 440
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Another app. I've learned to manage with AR, already took two HPs for it, and I'm done buying their love.

Either they come around or not.
Message 12 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:
Another app. I've learned to manage with AR, already took two HPs for it, and I'm done buying their love.

I think I hear an Amex app Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 440
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

It certainly interesting that this morning I, too, have those exact 3 cards pre-qualified under Credit Cards and only a bunch of referrals under Just For You. I've only had my CFU for 3 months (third statement cut Friday) so I'm not going to touch them, but mine all have middle-of-the-road solid APRs and I've not had them (or any prequals) up until last night. Seems like oddly interesting timing for the exact ones to pop up at the same time. 🤷‍♂️
Message 14 of 440
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I think I hear an Amex app Smiley Happy

Pretty much. I need math done for me though 😂

Message 15 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

Upgrade to CSR and see if it scratches the itch

Or...

Full AMEX charge card suite

Message 16 of 440
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

I’m in the same boat. After never having pre qualified for anything with Chase ever, all of a sudden now I have a pre Qual for what looks like about every card that Chase offers with a solid apr and intro offer....
Has chase redone their algorithm? Are they making a push for a new card member base to compete with Amex? I put a ton of money through my Amex cards and earn a lot of rewards, but of course would love to do the same with Chase UR.
Has anybody pulled the trigger on these new offers yet?
As an aside I do have a chase checking and savings and I’ve been consistently adding cash to the savings account at a pretty good clip.
Don’t know what to think! (Over 5/24)

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 17 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Bizambish wrote:
I’m in the same boat. After never having pre qualified for anything with Chase ever, all of a sudden now I have a pre Qual for what looks like about every card that Chase offers with a solid apr and intro offer....
Has chase redone their algorithm? Are they making a push for a new card member base to compete with Amex? I put a ton of money through my Amex cards and earn a lot of rewards, but of course would love to do the same with Chase UR.
As an aside I do have a chase checking and savings and I’ve been consistently adding cash to the savings account at a pretty good clip.

Something appears to have changed last night or today.. Could be certain partners being united/sw/marriott are pushing them to get more cards out or for holiday season, etc... whether gets over 5/24 it should.  I am sitting on the sidelines for awhile on this and let the other GP's on this recent change try a few apps before i put myself under chase scrunity for not being able to garden 

Message 18 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity You're gonna practice restraint 😯?

j/k Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 440
eastsea
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Bizambish wrote:

Something appears to have changed last night or today.. Could be certain partners being united/sw/marriott are pushing them to get more cards out or for holiday season, etc... whether gets over 5/24 it should.  I am sitting on the sidelines for awhile on this and let the other GP's on this recent change try a few apps before i put myself under chase scrunity for not being able to garden 

This thread sounds very tempting.  Do I need an existing Chase account of some sort to check pre approvals?  Is a Chase Journey enough?

Message 20 of 440
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.