Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

tag
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

Well still over 5/24, but today I received a mailer with a solid pre approval offer for the Southwest rapid rewards card. Prior to all this I would have jumped at the chance to apply but with just having opened the CSP in what I thought was an impossible task I’d be terrified to apply for anything else; haha!
Anybody have experience with Pre-approved mailer for Chase Southwest?

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 431 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Bizambish wrote:
Well still over 5/24, but today I received a mailer with a solid pre approval offer for the Southwest rapid rewards card. Prior to all this I would have jumped at the chance to apply but with just having opened the CSP in what I thought was an impossible task I’d be terrified to apply for anything else; haha!
Anybody have experience with Pre-approved mailer for Chase Southwest?

They are going around now... since you just got the CSP i would highly suggest not poking the bear for about 6 months.. Be happy with your recent approval of the nice CSP..  Appears to be an isolated episode yesterday with the one closure as no other forums indicated anything.  Especially with invalid/hacked links going out recently I would avoid it until Chase feels like they have cleaned up the mess.

Message 432 of 440
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Agreed on all fronts!
Thanks for the input CC

Over 180K CL Club
Message 433 of 440
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

You telling me you don't self-refer yourself to a CIP? What possibly could go wrong... Smiley Happy #helloamex

Message 434 of 440
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Lol! Just asking for the Chase police to come knocking

Over 180K CL Club
Message 435 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got CSP 70k offers for both me and wife approved.  Pretty happy about this.   There was no way I was ever getting under 5/24 so this is a welcome situation. 

Message 436 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I got CSP 70k offers for both me and wife approved.  Pretty happy about this.   There was no way I was ever getting under 5/24 so this is a welcome situation. 

Mailed to you or the link that was floating around?

Message 437 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. I know someone who had the green star, pre-approval, as opposed to the black star pre-qualification.

CSP 19K

Old thick file

So they asked me how soon they could reallocate, I said I would ask you guys!
Message 438 of 440
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

I checked the offers again. It seems as if the APRs fluctuate for me. Same card, saw 18.24, 21.74, and 25.x. Simply by checking the offer, clicking pricing and terms, closing, and reopening. 

I should wait til December as my AAoA goes from 5y 11m to 6 years. I haven't seen any data points that have shown any score increases at 6y but it doesn't hurt to wait. 

I didn't wait obviously (got my CSP) but for data point purposes, my Experian went up 5 pts. The other bureaus stayed the same but that's because they show different accounts because of reporting issues and what not. AoYA is 4 months, AAoA is now 6 years. I get a daily EX FICO score so it is easy to determine nothing else aged and there was no difference in utilization from 10/30 to 11/1. 

Message 439 of 440
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Interesting. I know someone who had the green star, pre-approval, as opposed to the black star pre-qualification.

CSP 19K

Old thick file

So they asked me how soon they could reallocate, I said I would ask you guys!

@Anonymous,  I reallocated $6K the day I received my Expidited Chase Marriott card.

DP .. Card still working fine. Been using it.

Message 440 of 440
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.