Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase pre-qualified solid offers?

CC, you're a great gardener. You grow cards!

Message 41 of 440
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:
Another app. I've learned to manage with AR, already took two HPs for it, and I'm done buying their love.

Either they come around or not.

I think I hear an Amex app Smiley Happy

Pretty much. I need math done for me though 😂

you have Toxic and Bree Bree .. possibly kilroyM8

Message 42 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Are these solid pre-qual offers meaning past 5/24 rule anyone know?  Never until today has chase had anything for me but around 5 years ago..  All with set apr's.   So tempting if gets by 5/24 rule?  Anyone experience these?

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 9.16.12 AM.png

I had some of these for the CSP and Southwest cards, both had a green banner saying "You're Preapproved" and both had an actual CL stated! About a month later, they went away, now the SW one is back and it looks just like yours. I didn't bite.

Message 43 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Oh they are solid lol... 24/24+ Smiley Happy..  Approval thread incoming.  I had to do it for science!

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 3.53.46 PM.png

Message 44 of 440
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 45 of 440
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Oh they are solid lol... 24/24+ Smiley Happy..  Approval thread incoming.  I had to do it for science!

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 3.53.46 PM.png

Excellent!! Nice SL as well...

Message 46 of 440
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Approval thread created as well..  Will keep this open as not meant for an approval by any means.  Can be used for DP's for others as appears alot of others have this similiar change to chase policy?.. @Remedios you going to take a byte and go for one as well Smiley Tongue

Message 47 of 440
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Approval thread created as well..  Will keep this open as not meant for an approval by any means.  Can be used for DP's for others as appears alot of others have this similiar change to chase policy?.. @Remedios you going to take a byte and go for one as well Smiley Tongue

I think She just needs to be pointed in the right DirectionSmiley Very Happy

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/?eep=25330&linknav=US-Acq-Shop-Consumer-VAC-Prospect...

Message 48 of 440
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Not yet. I can only afford a couple apps at the time, so more thinking is needed.
Excellent approval and great data point!
Message 49 of 440
trant3
Established Contributor

Had similiar offer for CSP 3 months ago, pre qual language with set APR, was 6/24 at the time and was approved. 

DPs suggest that approvals thru "my offers" section by passes 5/24 rule. 

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 50 of 440
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.