cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase really doesn't waste any time!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase really doesn't waste any time!

They are the only ones who I have seen raise APR so far with all my cards.

Message 11 of 41
elim
Senior Contributor

Wells Fargo raised rates 15 minutes after feds, JPM Chase followed within an hour.

Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, just got the updates. For a minute there after my recent run of luck thought it might be AA so logged on here and found this thread. Relieved I guess 🤔
Message 13 of 41
ddemari
Super Contributor

Only lender I have noticed the hike with also.
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange I work at credit union and since the rate hike there have been no plans to raise any of our rates. Maybe because were governed by the NCUA not the FDIC

Message 15 of 41
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Strange I work at credit union and since the rate hike there have been no plans to raise any of our rates. Maybe because were governed by the NCUA not the FDIC

My credit union card is a fixed rate.  Will not fluctuate with the other rates.  No news from Chase yet.  Barclays statement cut for Aviator, still 19.99. 

Signature needs updating
Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked...Disney went up and AARP under promo right now, but I am sure that will be going up.

Do they send out letters? I would want to know if I was carrying a balance.

Message 17 of 41
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Here comes the fast ball from Chase and all other banks!

Message 18 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Time is money!  Plus, this was expected to occur so there shouldn't be any surprises and if one is in PIF mode, then it really shouldn't matter other than knowing that the price one pays for the cost of credit just went up a bit.

Message 19 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Just checked...Disney went up and AARP under promo right now, but I am sure that will be going up.

Do they send out letters? I would want to know if I was carrying a balance.

It should be noted in your statement.  Also, the CCA provides guidance on the APR so given the recent FOMC change with the rate, customers should be reviewing their statements.

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.