Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase selected for you offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase selected for you offer

Not sure why I am not finding the post and if it's a duplicate I appologize.

So I have been wanting to get the Chase Freedom for a while now to complete the Chase Trifecta, but I am way over 5/24.

I checked my selected for you offers and I have CF as an offer. However, I know when you app through the offer you only imput your income (I have done it before with CSP) now they are redirecting me to the page where you have to put all the info. Name, Address, income (The same page that shows when you go on chase's website and app for a card)

Do you think this still bypasses the 5/24? I don't want to app and be instanlty denied.

Any toughts would be appreciated. 

Here are some: Screenshots 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Chase selected for you offer

@Anonymouswrote:

So I have been wanting to get the Chase Freedom for a while now to complete the Chase Trifecta, but I am way over 5/24.

I checked my selected for you offers and I have CF as an offer. However, I know when you app through the offer you only imput your income (I have done it before with CSP) now they are redirecting me to the page where you have to put all the info. Name, Address, income (The same page that shows when you go on chase's website and app for a card)

Do you think this still bypasses the 5/24? I don't want to app and be instanlty denied.

i am pretty sure it doesn't pass 5/24 , what I would think about doing if you have a csp or csr you can downgrade that to a freedom. so no HP would be necessary and new account so 5/24 rule would not be in effect. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase selected for you offer

That is the thing. I do not want to downgrade. I want to keep my CSP and FU so I can maximize the rewards. 

Thank you for for the input 

@mongstradamuswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

i am pretty sure it doesn't pass 5/24 , what I would think about doing if you have a csp or csr you can downgrade that to a freedom. so no HP would be necessary and new account so 5/24 rule would not be in effect. 

@mongstradamuswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.