Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase update income/CLI email

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Chase update income/CLI email

I received this email a month or two ago. Problem is all I have is a checking and savings account. I dont have any credit product at all with Chase. I am also on Chase's BL ( last checked 4/17 ).

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

So whats to happen if you're updated income is less. No mention of a CLD. 🤔
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, but they probably get less informed individuals to incorrectly think that updating their income, even to a lesser amount could result in a CLI.  For someone that is making less income, perhaps the thought of a CLI is even more appealing.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Likely the same people who complain they can't get a balance transfer to cover the full amount of all their maxed out accounts. Because as we know credit is handed out when we need it most.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My memory isn't that great anymore, So I don't recall if I did. But it looks familiar, though I can't see Chase wanting an income update not even 6 months from account opening. It's not like I get raises every 6 months, thus needing to inforn them. lol

Cap One on the other hand asks quartely it seems, I simply ignore them now. If it didn't result in a CLI by now what's the use in asking so frequently...

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got something by mail about a month ago and I submitted it online. They gave me about a 10% increase in my CL. 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.