Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase website, more whines...

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Chase website, more whines...

After finding I cannot automatically combine the UR for CSP and Freedom, I just set up my new Freedom for autopay.    I have to enter all the bank info again, I cannot use the (identical) info already stored for the CSP and Amazon.   Is this common?  I *think* on Citi, I could copy the info from other cards.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase website, more whines...

Yes, it's common. I have to do the same with Amex. They are all under the same login but I have to enter bank information
Message 2 of 9
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Same with Citi.  I have 2 cards with them and on each one, I'd have to enter the payment info separately.  You'd think they would combine the payment info together for both accounts but nooooo...

Message 3 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I had to do the same with US Bank including paperless statements.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

OK, so I am probably misremembering with Citi (I have four accounts) so I shouldn't fault Chase too much! 

Message 5 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

OK, so I am probably misremembering with Citi (I have four accounts) so I shouldn't fault Chase too much! 

Not to rail on Citi, but with their HHonors cards you have to set up a completely different login ID as well.

Message 6 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I had to call Amex to get my two accounts combined. Also had to add same bank account twice even with the accounts combined lol not too big of a deal.
Otoh, combining those UR pts from CSP and Freedom is going to be a hassle-.-
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 9
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Not to rail on Citi, but with their HHonors cards you have to set up a completely different login ID as well.

And you can't view your business and personal accounts in the same place.  At least I couldn't figure it out and customer service told me it wasn't possible.  Both Amex and Chase will allow you to manage business and personal accounts from one login.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 9
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

With Chase you have to add your personal accounts to your business profile.  You can't do it the other way.  IIRC, I've read that you have to be careful doing this as it can cause problems with payment info but you'd need to confirm this yourself as I wouldn't recommend relying on my memory on this item.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.