Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Your Fidelity (Elan) Accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Check Your Fidelity (Elan) Accounts

@Anonymous wrote:
Great catch. I think my limit was 17.8k. I received 2 cli in 2016.

Here you go. Until the conversion is completed and balance transferred, then you will see the full amount. It looks like that they only kept track of you limit prior ( usually between 60 and 45 days) prior the conversion/acquisition. This is what they original transferred because they have to report $$$ for financial procedures. I will say to wait until the conversion is full completed and then you can start the fight ( just kidding). 

Message 11 of 24
Involver
Valued Contributor

Good call, I just got my credit limit raised within the past 45 days. Hopefully it properly transfers once the conversion is complete.
Message 12 of 24
12njoy
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear about this.  I sincerely hope Mia is correct.  Me personally, I didn't want to chance it since me and US Bank don't see eye to eye.  I jumped ship into a new BofA card as soon as the change becme official and got a cli from 30k to 42k.  Hopefully everything works out for those that don't see the full credit line.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 13 of 24
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Mine is showing $10k AmEx and $2k Visa and that's the limit I had before a recent CLI Iwithin the past month. Based on the FAQ the CL and APR will stay the same, so I'm not sweating it as I assume they'll update the nu,mbers when they actually issues new cards by mid-July. However, if in fact this card goes back to $2k I'll close it - had not used it (AmEx version) since it was issued last October because of the low CL and just started putting some regular spending on it since its now a usable limit ($10k), but I don't need toy limits especially when I'm trying to get 18 cards down to 10 or 12 - also not a fan of BoA, so we'll see. 

EDIT - Add - as of 6.11.16 both accounts show the proper $10k CL, so it's been updated at least for me. 

Message 14 of 24
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

My 25k limit seems to have remained intact.  Now once this is off BofA's books hopefully they will give me a CLI on their card to restore my exposiure with them and I can transfer the balance off the card.  I've been using it to ride out a 0% deal, but I honestly simply do NOT trust US Bank. 

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the one place I didn't call, I called. I called Elan bank and explained the situation with the conversion and the snap shot of the account when my credit line was at 17.8k. I spoke to an associate and supervisor. They were both very understanding, I told them I can't afford to loose that much credit and that it woudl destroy my FICO score if I did. At first they said that there maybe another hard pull which needs to be done and I told them that i doubt I'd get almost 20k back and that I have earned what I have and my account needs to be converted over to what is current and without a credit inquiry. They told me that this is going to be escalated up to the conversion team and to see if they can make the account to what it if currently at, with FIA. They also told me that they just started this pocess and that additional data maybe coming in to contiue to get information updated. I told them that this news is already on the web and they might start receiving many calls about this. They understood. They repsonded that they should have an answer in a couple days and to even check online to see if the issues has been resolved with a credit limit increase. We will see what happens.

Message 16 of 24
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

My Limit of 12,000 is still intact, had the card about 13 months, got a CLI on the first day.  

So I''m good. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 17 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

This is interesting to see. I hope anyone who appears to have had their limit slashed gains it back from it just being an updating thing. I can certainly understand any frustration with something like this.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 24
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Interesting. I just checked and my 50k limit has ported over in its entirety. 

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey gang... Just checked again on the Fidelity app and it looks like the 35k limit is now on the Visa!!!! What a relief!
This is a good start with communications with Elan bank and one of its customers! Thanks all.
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.