cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check your email! NAVY is sending out a 0%/6mo!

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Check your email! NAVY is sending out a 0%/6mo!

Oh wow. Nice. I sure Hope I get this email. Thanks for sharing.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 24
minski
Established Contributor

Got the email and came to check if anyone else did. Smiley Very Happy No 5% cash back for me, though. Bummer. Smiley Sad I likely won't be using this. I have no plans on big spend. Last year's promo was much more my style.
Message 12 of 24
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

I have both the cashRewards and Go Rewards cards but have gotten no e-mails so far.  Are these offers targeted toward particular types of card users, and if so, what types?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 13 of 24
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Got the 0% for 6 month offer on my cashRewards card.  Just finished paying of a 0% BT, so may have to see if I need any big gift purchases.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 14 of 24
Jen-Jen
Established Member

Super happy for you but super jealous I got nothing for Christmas from NFCU. My s/o a.u. just made a $2k purchase yesterday and 6.5% sure would have beat the 2% on the penfed. I wonder if I was not targeted bc we have made 2-3k purchases. The only email I've gotten from nfcu this month was them telling me to cash out my $71 in rewards...
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jen-Jen wrote:
Super happy for you but super jealous I got nothing for Christmas from NFCU. My s/o a.u. just made a $2k purchase yesterday and 6.5% sure would have beat the 2% on the penfed. I wonder if I was not targeted bc we have made 2-3k purchases. The only email I've gotten from nfcu this month was them telling me to cash out my $71 in rewards...

+1 

Nothing for me! Smiley Sad  Not quite sure why!

Message 16 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, being average, only thing i receieve from Navy are newslettersSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It seems to be targeted. I use the heck out of my CR card, but my Plat hardly gets used, and thats the one I received the offer on.

makes me wonder if they will be sending out the special 0%/12mo BT offers then in Jan/Feb like in the past.
Message 18 of 24
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Even PenFed treats me better than Navy.  Last month PenFed sent me an offer on my Promise card (which I rarely use) for 5% cashback on $500 spend.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 19 of 24
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Nothing here, last year I received several 0% offers from Navy Federal. I took them up on at least two of them! lol
It would be great to get them in January or February. I'd take advantage of them for sure!
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.