cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

Macys is no longer reporting on EQ and its not on the closing card list which it shouldnt since it was never closed. Anyone else??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

My moms EQ does still report Macys and even noticed that her CL was bumped to $4000, I wonder why my dads isnt reporting?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 3
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Checked dads EQ report via EQ.com and noticed that.......

My Macy's account continue to report as open and in good standing even though it's been closed for a couple months now. Not too sure what's going on exactly either. I think you should contact DSNB if you want it fixed.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.