Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

tag
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chevron/Texaco CLI Question.

I just hit the luv button today on my chevron card. I got $200 increase so I'm at $850. I'm at the four month mark now. I use the card for small gas purchases and always PIF. I have 4 GE money cards and every time I've asked for an increase its been a soft pull and they say every 4 months is required.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..
Message 12 of 13
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well ive tried both carrying a balance and PIF.Still no LUV for me..

Have you tried the luv button yet? I have hit the button a few times on my 3 GE Money accounts (Bass Pro has no love button). I got $200 on Old Navy, $200 on Chevron, and $175 on WalMart. They were all at the 4 month mark. They have never been a hard pull either. I think you should try the button, even if denied I am almost sure it won't be a hard pull.

eta: I don't know why GE seems to like me. I got all four cards with really crappy scores (barely 600). They are not very high limits but at least they approved me.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.