Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Advantage Mastercard

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Citi AA Advantage Mastercard

I apped for the Citi AA MC yesterday and was approved. Anybody know if I wait a couple of days to get the Visa card if it is possible to get approved online?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Citi AA Advantage Mastercard

@MrCredit wrote:

I apped for the Citi AA MC yesterday and was approved. Anybody know if I wait a couple of days to get the Visa card if it is possible to get approved online?

generally to be on the safe side, wait 24-48 hours before you put in another app.

some blogs reported getting an auto denial when they put a new app in right away, and the auto denial does count towards the 2 apps per 60 days limit.

to add: worst part is they'll still pull your credit report in most cases even when the outcome is already pre-determined to be a denial.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
mnosal9
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi AA Advantage Mastercard

Yea you have to wait I applied for AAdvantage visa then tried to apply for simplicity and got declined because of previous app and i called and they told me to wait 90 days if i want to get apporved.

Starting: 6/2012 : EX: 485(FAKO) EQ: 490(FICO) Trans: 482(FAKO)
Current : 4/2014: EX: 650(FICO) EQ: 664 (FICO) Trans: 681 (FICO)

Cards: NPSL Amex Green (AU), $11500 Discover IT, $4000 Quicksilver One, $3500 Bank of America Travel Rewards,$3000 Amex BCE,$3000 Quicksilver One, $3000 AA, $2500 Sallie Mae MC, $5000 Citibank AA, $1500 Barclay, $1200 Macys
~Back to the Garden~

Goal Score: 700 Across!

Gardening til 8/2014!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.