Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Visa App

tag
imhotepng
New Contributor

Citi AA Visa App

I just apped for the Citi AA Visa to try and take advantage of the 75k miles offer. I got the "we will get back to you in one week message"

Is this a standard response for this card being a signature card or am I in for a suprise? No baddies on report EQ and Transunion FICO scores are both 716.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi AA Visa App

When I submitted the application, I received a error page full of red writing.  Later when my mother fill it out she got the same. When we called in soon after each application we were both approved. So i bet you are approved, It seems to be a very easy card to get.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I've been wanting this card for some time now. My only card through CTI is a Shell credit card that I have for 3 yrs. Used and PIF each month with no deliquents, etc...My current Fico is Eq: 695, Exp: 682, TU: 690 with 35% UTIL. I just paid off all my cards and my current UTIL is down to about 1%. Only 3 inquires last 2yrs. I don't know if I am ready to apply for this card yet...or should I? I was hoping with a ZERO balance and a total CL of $35K, my Fico score "hopefully" will be above 700 (1st time) and than apply for the Citi AA Visa card. I am really nervous cause I am scared CITI will declinded and it's a hard pull on my CR.

Goal: Fico 750 by mid 2013 !!

Message 3 of 10
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

When ever you decide go for it make sure you do the 75k offer.

Message 4 of 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the advice, if you don't mind me asking. What is the norm CL approval? $5K, $10K, $15K?

Message 5 of 10
imhotepng
New Contributor

Thanks for the responses. I sure hope it works out and I get the card!

Message 6 of 10
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

If you don't mind me asking, what is your UTIL % when you applied for the CTI AA card? Your 716 score and no baddies IMHO should get you this card with no problems.

Message 7 of 10
imhotepng
New Contributor

7.5%

Message 8 of 10
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

I have only 4 years of credit history and got 9k and my mother received 12.5k. I know the min CL is 5k.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@crosbyk1 wrote:

I have only 4 years of credit history and got 9k and my mother received 12.5k. I know the min CL is 5k.

I can attest to the fact that the min limit is definitely not 5k. Back in october i got both the  Citi select Amex and the Citi AA visa and both were sub 5k limits.

I know this doesn't help much but i wanted to let you know.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.