vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi AA WMC upgrade

@yudeology101 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@vAirGo7 wrote:

Recently i just got approved for Citi AA WMC. I saw this link they have Citi AA WEMC for this product. Anyone has experience to upgrade from WMC to WEMC? Thanks

In order to be elegible, you will need to have your current WMC open for 12 months (or longer if you were approved along with any introductory or promotional offers).  You definitely need to exhibit good usage patterns to become elegible for the WEMC...but AFAIK it can be done.

Good to know, thanks Fin for the info.  I want to upgrade my current AA Gold WMC to Platinum WEMC by end of next year, hopefully I'll get the offer from Citi.

I'm hoping you both get the upgrade.  I would check with them periodically to see if your account is elegible.  However, be sure to request for an account manager (standard CSRs may not be as...well, you know...well-versed).

If you're nearing the anniversary or 12-month mark and the account currently does not have any introductory or promotional offers (or have expired), by all means contact them since their policies change frequently.  There have been a couple folks who have upgraded during the 6-8 month period but they had a lot of usage on their AAdvantage WMCs to substantiate or warrant the WEMC PC.  As an alternative, there is always the EO if standard channels fail.

Awesome, i'm approaching my 4th statement..will keep this in mind for sure.  Thanks again.

Thanks for the additional info FinStar. Can't wait to see the silver logo Smiley Happy

@yudeology101 - Come back to re-visit this post once you have upgraded. Good luck!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.