Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Auto Upgrade to WEMC

tag
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

Citi AAdvantage Auto Upgrade to WEMC

I received my original Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select card a couple of months ago and it came as a World Master Card. I received a new one in the mail today and it was upgraded to a WEMC. I didn't request this, they just did it automatically. What a pleasant surprise. My first WEMC!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage Auto Upgrade to WEMC

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

I received my original Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select card a couple of months ago and it came as a World Master Card. I received a new one in the mail today and it was upgraded to a WEMC. I didn't request this, they just did it automatically. What a pleasant surprise. My first WEMC!

Yup, they are changing everyone's.  Good move.

Message 2 of 5
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Yay! They just  sent me a new card too and I had no idea why. Just looked at it now and saw that it's WEMC.

HAYYYY!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

got ours yesterday

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I saw a note saying they sent me a new one about a week ago. I had no clue why they were sending card. I opened my mail today and found a new WEMC, which was also my first WEMC. That plus my new Aviator and Southwest Premier cards in the mail makes a credit card nerd like myself very happy. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.