Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Bronze MC

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Citi AAdvantage Bronze MC

does this card report the CL to the credit bureaus?

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 01-18-2008 02:52 PM
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Citi AAdvantage Bronze MC

Bronze? Seriously? are they adding metals nowadays, or something? Sorry, not making fun, I've just never heard of a Bronze.

Cap One just sent me a "pre-selection" for a MasterCard. It has 0% on purchases for 6 months and "up to" a $2K CL, oh boy. This would make it a tin card? or zinc?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 20
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

lol, dont make fun ok. the CITI Bronze MC looks nice and i saw jessica simpson with one on tv....so it must not be a bad card, lol
Message 3 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Where did you learn about it? other than from Jessica Simpson, the famous financial guru, * snort *
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 20
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

just by browsing CITIs website. i currently have the PP Elite card which does NOT report the CL.
Message 5 of 20
marty56
Super Contributor

Do you think Jessica knows how to read her credit card statment.  She probably has somone who does that for her.  Maybe Tony Romo does that know since the Cowboys are done for the playoffs.  Go Giants.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 20
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

lol, hahahaha Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 20
wmarat
Valued Contributor

CreditDrama85 wrote:
does this card report the CL to the credit bureaus?

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 01-18-2008 02:52 PM

I applied , but was denied. Who is Jessica?
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 8 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ah, so wonderful to be new to all this garbage.

She is a blonde of what my husband calls "real average" talent, but with a good agent and who sings forgettable pop songs. She and her new husband had a so-called reality TV show on MTV about life as a newly-married couple. (Now divorced.)

Her IQ does appear to be appreciably higher than that of Britney, Paris, Lindsay, and Nicole. But like them, she seems to be in dire need of Getting a Life.
Message 9 of 20
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

LOL maybe jessica is really smart and gets rich by playing the role of a dumb blonde with HUGE **bleep** Smiley Surprised

hahah, my fico must be getting hi tech for people like me....once i posted my remark it appeared as "bleep" hahahah.... i meant to say Ti*s

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 01-18-2008 05:36 PM
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.