Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi American Express Platinum

tag
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi American Express Platinum

CreditDrama85 wrote:
because a true amex sucks with all the bs and financial reviews they put you though. the min credit line for the black, platinum citi amex is 8,000 so your credit history might be too short and/or too thin

That what I am afraid of, at the same time my highest CL is 11000, might it help.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 11 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi wamart, that is very good scores and good cl. You can look into BOA issued Amex and also HSBC issued Amex also and compare the products. I think BOA Limits also very good. You can goto BOA website and see if you can get their card. Good thing with BOA they do a soft pull vs hard like citi does. It does not hurt to check out the BOA card also as it does not cost you an inquiry.
Message 12 of 14
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i think you should try for the elite PP card or the AA platinum...and see what kind of credit line you get, then convert. ask if you would ever be able to convert in the future while you are applying though.
Message 13 of 14
wmarat
Valued Contributor

concorduser wrote:
Hi wamart, that is very good scores and good cl. You can look into BOA issued Amex and also HSBC issued Amex also and compare the products. I think BOA Limits also very good. You can goto BOA website and see if you can get their card. Good thing with BOA they do a soft pull vs hard like citi does. It does not hurt to check out the BOA card also as it does not cost you an inquiry.

It looks like Citi's card has better reward program.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.