cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank Breaking Down

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Bank Breaking Down

From what I was reading, this appeared to include banking/deposit customers as well as credit cards and the web site. Can you imagine needing cash and being unable to access it? As annoying as not being able to log in to pay the bill was, I cannot imagine having my paycheck direct deposited and being told I can't get any cash out and to check back in a couple/few hours. Yikes!

Message 21 of 25
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CountryLivin wrote:

You know there is always going to be problems when there is a conversion to a different payment system. Things happen.......if this is the worst problem that we ever encounter, we are doing pretty darn good! Costco is not going to lose enough people to matter...they might be mad and not shop for awhile, but they will be back. Just take a step back, breathe and wait a week or two.....it will be all better. And worst comes to worst....use a different visa card, or use debit or even cash.

Yeah well try telling them that right now Smiley Very Happy

But yes you're absolutely right, they'll go off in a rage for awhile but at the first sign of matters getting under control again they will be back.

Rebuild Begin 7/22-FICO alternating avg's 650 + - So in the drink for awhile UGH
1213444ind
Message 22 of 25
Highlighted
Contributor

Welp, my DC card works, put a tank of diesel on it on the way home.

Anyone know if the CSRs have their side up and running? Still can't get a password reset to go through.
Cap. One Secured - $.5k | Cap. One Quicksilver - $3k | Citi DC - $1k | Discover It - $1k | Chase Freedom - $2.5k | Obee CU Visa - $.5k | Lowes - $8k | Overstock - $4.8k
Message 23 of 25
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I assume his was resolved at this point now? Of all the days not to log in to my accounts like I usually do, this was going on.

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 24 of 25
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@RM21 wrote:
I assume his was resolved at this point now? Of all the days not to log in to my accounts like I usually do, this was going on.

Slight hiccup it seems for regular Citi customers. Nothing too new since it happens occasionally with them but Costco peeps ordeal might be a whole other matter.

I had to stop reading about that one. Rough stuff LoL

Rebuild Begin 7/22-FICO alternating avg's 650 + - So in the drink for awhile UGH
1213444ind
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.