Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank CC CLI?

tag
amp0804
Regular Contributor

Citi Bank CC CLI?

For all of those who have a Citi credit card or card specific Citi Forward when was your first CLI. As far as I know isn't your first 3 months to date of approval? Then 6 months thereafter? It has been a little under 4 months and just wondering if I should expect one or not. Have not seen a luv button yet either.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
alph4
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Bank CC CLI?

If I remember correctly, I got my first cli (from 4000 to 5500) right about the 4 month mark, give or take a week.

Current Cards:
American Express Blue Cash Preferred - March 2007 - CL $10,000
Citi Forward Visa Signature - September 2009 - CL $6,500
Chase Freedom - March 2011 - CL $15,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - May 2013 - CL $12,500
Discover It - November 2013 - $5,000
Barclay Arrival - January 2014 - $10,000
Message 2 of 7
zkder
Valued Member

My citiforward took about 6 mos from open date for the luv button to show. I got the card in May 09 and have had two cli's since then. I hoping the button shows up again sometime soon.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question..

I have the Citi Platinum Select since 12/2009 just under 4 months now and I haven't seen the CLI button anywhere yet. I'd love to get it increase a bit more since

my credit line is a bit low under $2k =(..I need to have at least $3.5k. I hope to see the CLI button soon.

When will I see the CLI button?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@amp0804 wrote:

For all of those who have a Citi credit card or card specific Citi Forward when was your first CLI. As far as I know isn't your first 3 months to date of approval? Then 6 months thereafter? It has been a little under 4 months and just wondering if I should expect one or not. Have not seen a luv button yet either.

Chances are even if you see the luv button they will make you call. Most have had to provide income info verbally only. Some report a soft pull others a hard. Not sure if you can shoot the moon and get a lower offer from them. Regardless I am done asking and once again thanks to Citi for all the hard free CLI. Finally got it up to a nice round number.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my CITI PLATINUM SELECT in SEP/09 and my First CLI in FEB/2010

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where does the CLI button show?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.