Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Benefits really works.!!!

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Citi Benefits really works.!!!

So I had to cancel a flight I had paid for with my Prestige card. Unfortunately it was a non-refundable ticket so I assume y'all know how that goes. Decided to utilize my card's benefit, submitted documents they requested 3days ago and just now I got this email. Gotta love Citicards benefits... it rocks!!!

20160613_131745.png

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Benefits really works.!!!

Nice to see this Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 27
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice to see this Smiley Happy

Lol yeah it definitely is. U can imagine my excitement when I saw it 😂😂

Message 3 of 27
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 27
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Thanks for sharing the positive experience. Making a claim is something we all hope we'll never need to do. It's reassuring to know that when you needed them, Citi made good on their promise without making you jump through flaming hoops.

Thanks again!

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is amazing and wonderful!

Message 6 of 27
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

This is great news ...... What all docs did they request from you ? How close/far was it from your trip ? 

Message 7 of 27
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

I am curious as to why you attempted to mark out the "Benefits service center" number. 

I dont see why it would matter since its freely available by googling. Also, it seems that same number is referenced up top. Smiley LOL

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 8 of 27
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Strogen wrote:

I am curious as to why you attempted to mark out the "Benefits service center" number. 

I dont see why it would matter since its freely available by googling. Also, it seems that same number is referenced up top. Smiley LOL

Lol....

Message 9 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nice that it worked out for you!  

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.