cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

Now they have the link to apply for New Citi Best Buy RZMC/Best Buy card. 

link:

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?screenID=3248&app=UNSOL&siteId=PLCN_BESTBUY&sc=BBYPL&la...

Terms:

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/empty.do?download=pdf&value=YsyKdQwK2RGgCAWcfg6pgq&screenID=NoSC...

Now they offered four different types of Best Buy Card:  

MY BEST BUYTM CREDIT CARD PREFERRED and MY BEST BUYTM CREDIT CARD

MY BEST BUYTM MASTERCARD® PLATINUM AND MY BEST BUYTM MASTERCARD® GOLD

Ron.

Message 1 of 124
123 REPLIES 123
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi Best Buy Card Application link and Terms!!!!

I was denied in Feb and Aug for the Best Buy card. With Citi taking over think i have better chance??? I was approved for Citi TYP this month for $4500.

I shop at BB and it makes me soooo angry i cant get their dang card.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 2 of 124
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

I always got denied applying for the stroe card when it was capital one.

My wife got approved for the mastercard version with a measly 500 limit last year.

We just applied with the store card with the new Citi application and were both approved for 2k limits each lol.

Message 3 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@shmacckk wrote:

I always got denied applying for the stroe card when it was capital one.

My wife got approved for the mastercard version with a measly 500 limit last year.

We just applied with the store card with the new Citi application and were both approved for 2k limits each lol.

Congrats!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 4 of 124
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

what does your profile look like? recent apps, inquiries, score, etc...

they pull EQ?

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 5 of 124
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Interesting! I have had the Best Buy store card since 2007. I wonder which one it will be changed to.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
Interesting! I have had the Best Buy store card since 2007. I wonder which one it will be changed to.

I just got my RZMC statement yesterday and it didn't mention any changes. I haven't received any notice about the changes.

Ron.

Message 7 of 124
halos24
Frequent Contributor

I also have the BBMCRZ and have not received anything, it just states the changes and timeline when I log in. My husband has the Plan B BB store card, in wonder if it will change any or chances on ClI on those now that Citi is taking over??
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 8 of 124
Volpes
Regular Contributor

There are three different cards right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Finance/Make-Payment/pcmcat226300050002.c?id=pcmcat226300050002

I purchased a refrigerator last year, since my oldish one stopped working. Haha, their card offers 18months 0% financing and that NOT an introductory rate. Pretty good, even though I had enough cash to purchase.

Message 9 of 124
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Volpes wrote:

There are three different cards right?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Finance/Make-Payment/pcmcat226300050002.c?id=pcmcat226300050002

I purchased a refrigerator last year, since my oldish one stopped working. Haha, their card offers 18months 0% financing and that NOT an introductory rate. Pretty good, even though I had enough cash to purchase.

Not after Sept.6. It will be only one. It will be Citi Best Buy Card or RZMC.

Beginning September 6, 2013 your Best Buy Credit Card will be owned by Citibank, N.A.. From September 5 - 9, this website will be available for viewing account information only. Account management features including online payments, emergency card replacements, update contact information etc. will be unavailable during this period. As of September 9, you will need to register your account through Citibank, N.A. to continue managing your account online

Ron.

Message 10 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.