Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Branded MC's?

tag
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Citi Branded MC's?

I just wanted to say, that, I have recently been approved for the Citi Plat. ExxonMobil MC, Citi. Plat. Select CITGO MC, and Citi Plat. Conoco Phillips MC, each card has a $5,000 CL! Anyone have these cards? I was approved for each in the same past couple weeks! Scores are EQ, 680, TU 681, EX 652 ..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Branded MC's?

thats good, but why so many gas cards!?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:
thats good, but why so many gas cards!?

exactly. what about cash award cards? Nevertheless, congrats. i would probably combine the tl if i were you. just an opinion.
Message 3 of 5
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

My question was asking if anyone else has/had these cards and to comment on them, not asking for answers why I applied for them.
Message 4 of 5
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

I have three gas cards too Shell, cheveron and  the Arco MC... Citi except for the cheveron is Ifleet.. Shell I got a 6k CL and I got what I asked for with the cheveron and Arco... (wish I would have asked for a higher CL as I never go to shell!)
They are super new so I dont have any good or bad comments.. Great job on getting them.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.