Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CL above 25K

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Citi CL above 25K

Does anyone have or know anyone with a CL above 25k?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi CL above 25K

Yes my mom has a Citi AA WE MC with at 75K limit

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 10
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Niiiice!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

Yes my mom has a Citi AA WE MC with at 75K limit

That is better then sex!

Message 5 of 10
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

HAHA, she has a high income and opened it when she was the CFO of a larger corporation and was literally flying AA every week.  I think it has probably been open for 15 years or more so I'm sure it grew over time.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 6 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Pahahaha! Better than sex... Hmmmm

Having a card w a limit that high might get you laid! Lmao!

I read here that FICO ignores limits > $35k for util... Is that correct?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 10
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Pahahaha! Better than sex... Hmmmm

Having a card w a limit that high might get you laid! Lmao!

I read here that FICO ignores limits > $35k for util... Is that correct?

I don't think so, I was just looking over my moms reports last week as she just had a house built and was closing on it.  She nevers uses her CITI or BOA (50k lmiit) anymore since she owns her own business and runs everything through AMEX and those cards were definitly factoring into her utilization

Message 8 of 10
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I am just shy of $25k on my Citi AAdvantage MC.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 10
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

yeah I have 24,900 because I did a 3x on 8300 Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.