Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Citi CLI

People on this forums have said that on the account their is a place sometimes that say CLI without a HP, if I have it were would I find it?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi CLI

@corymcd88 wrote:

People on this forums have said that on the account their is a place sometimes that say CLI without a HP, if I have it were would I find it?

On the main dashboard, top toolbar, click on Account Management.  Look for the link Request a Credit Line Increase.  When you click on it, select the account for the CLI (depending on whether you have multiple Citi accounts linked to the same profile).

If the following message or language displays, then it will be SP.  Otherwise, expect a HP.

CITI SP CLI.jpg

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

click account management, credit limit increase, if you see this, then its a HP, if not, its SPCaptures.JPG

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol there now u can see both!

Message 4 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

lol there now u can see both!

Exactly!  There you have it OP.  Choose wisely!

Message 5 of 8
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Ok, Thanks.

Message 6 of 8
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

It work with a SP and got $2.000 CLI. Went from $3.800 CL to $5.800 CL. Does Citi upgrade to Visa Signature on the Simplicity?

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@corymcd88 wrote:

It work with a SP and got $2.000 CLI. Went from $3.800 CL to $5.800 CL. Does Citi upgrade to Visa Signature on the Simplicity?

The Simplicity does not get issued in Visa Signature.  It's a no-frills CC, primarily geared for BTs.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.