cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Card Instant Credit Limit Increase, not anymore!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Card Instant Credit Limit Increase, not anymore!?

They don't offer Instant Credit Limit Increases anymore (at least not to me). They used to offer increases from $700-$1400. Then they stopped and just had the message of "sorry no increase available at this time.." but now they don't even say that, when you click on the 'Instant Credit Limit Increase' tab it only offers you an increase via checking the report!

Has anyone else noticed/experienced this?

What should I do about this? (I REALLY need to increase my limit without an inquiry ASAP)  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Card Instant Credit Limit Increase, not anymore!?

Yeah, that's been the standard since February. I used to get 90 day increases on my Home Depot card of $1500, but now, nothing. My Citi Diamond Preferred AMEX has been at the same limit since last year.

It's my understanding that if you have to fill out the form, it's going to be a hard pull. You can call customer service, but it's likely they will tell you the same.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Card Instant Credit Limit Increase, not anymore!?

So when you click for the CLI what happens, does it give you a form to fill out or does it just say "no CLI avail...."

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.