Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Card

I live in north jersey - paramus area... i thought they might pull experian but no they pulled eq and at the time I only had one inquiry from psecu which i told them i apped for membership because i went to a qualifying school and opened a savings acct
Message 11 of 21
smallfry
Senior Contributor

They soft my EQ. You lucky dog.
Message 12 of 21
mark925
New Contributor

In California, they pulled EX on me.
Message 13 of 21
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently closed a Cap1 account due to a high APR and low limit. So i decided to apply for the Citi Forward card hoping for a decent credit limit. I wasn't expecting to get approved but I was. My limit is $4,000 which is my highest limit to date. I'm done applying for a year now.

Snier Smiley Happy

Congrats on the card and the new high limit! 

Funny how it works sometimes, you expect an easy approval and you get shot down.  Or, you expect to be declined and you get a really nice surprise instead!

I'm glad Citi came through for you, snier!  Must feel good! 

Message 14 of 21
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

By the way, Citi pulled TU for me.  I'm in CT. 

Looks like I'm the only one with a TU pull.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:
They soft my EQ. You lucky dog.

haha - lol - thanks... Smiley Very Happy

I am gonna hit them up with a CLI in December - I'll say I wanna go shopping... lol.. see if that works - until then I am planning to run atleast 500 through the card every month and PIF

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@morganirish wrote:
I don't know if I dare to apply then, because I don't know what my ex score is.  Did Citi tell you your score when they pulled ex?

Citi is sensitive to recent inquiries and new accounts.

Message 17 of 21
morganirish
Regular Contributor

tx john

That's good to know since I have new inq. on tu none on eq.  I also have a couple of new accounts.  I just got my eq and tu over the 700 mark so I will save any more credit hunting until next year.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since I was just approved is it possible to call Citi and found out what my credit score was when they pulled it?
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

haha - lol - thanks... Smiley Very Happy

I am gonna hit them up with a CLI in December - I'll say I wanna go shopping... lol.. see if that works - until then I am planning to run atleast 500 through the card every month and PIF

Look for a CLI button online after your fourth month. I believe mine appeared the same day my fourth payment posted. Automatic CLI from $4k to  

$6K. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.