Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CashReturns Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi CashReturns Mastercard

Does anyone carry Citi CashReturn Mastercard? How's this card rating? 1% cashback with other benefits such as Cash Bonus Center online shopping bonus 5%..

I just submitted another application for this card and is in pending status. I also have Citi AA Bronze, this card takes forever to earns miles $2 spend per mile.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
FICOADDICTED
New Contributor

Re: Citi CashReturns Mastercard

I carry the Cit Cash and so far no problem; it's 1% cashback with online shopping I think you can get up to 7% depends on the merchants although I have not done online shopping with their Cash Bonus Center.  My APR is 8.24% and have gotten couple CLI's since I got the card in January of this year; started at $10,900 now it's $16,500.  I carry their Citi AA Silver although with small limit of $2,900 due my Citi Cash card limit already and yeah it takes a while for the miles to earn. 

Good luck on your app and keep us posted.

Amex (3), Chase (2), Cap One(2), USAA (1), NFCU (1), Citi (2) Nordie Store Card, VS, BB Store card and HD store card......
Message 2 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I have one and love it. It's an excellent backup card for places that don't take American Express.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico:

Wow nice credit line. I rather get a card with 1% cash back better than nothing..I will call them to check on the status today. I should get approve since

I already have the Citi AAdvantae Bronze with them. By the way, your Silver AA have an Annual Fee right..

Fretless :

yeah definitely, some places dont even take AMEX anymore, it can be disappoinment for carrying AMEX sometime 

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 12-11-2009 05:17 AM
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apps Update:

Okay I just reapply after the fraut alerts removed. I was INSTANTLY approved online with an initial credit line of $1,600 and APR says Prime Rate plus 17.74%. I dont know whats the Prime Rate is but the 17.74% is kinda scare me LOL.

Now I have two Citi Mastercard Credit Card..Citi AA and CashReturns..

Message 6 of 15
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Prime, right now, is 3.25.

Just remember, your rate means nothing when you PIF by statement cut date.  Do that & your rate is 0% 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow 3.25% plus 17.74..Geezus that's 20.99% APR...thats nuts..I probably wont use this card much, 20.99% APR is no way to have month to month balance.. Heck No!!

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 12-11-2009 10:55 AM
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why accept 1% cash back when Fidelity and Schwab offer 2%?????????????
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info, however I just check Fidelity and Schwab is issued by FIA Bank of America. Boo anything with BoA, I wont do business with?

Meryll Lynch Visa Signature offers 1.25%, ML is still part of BoA..BOoO again!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.