Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi ClI -- has anyone got one before 6 mos

tag
zkder
Valued Member

Citi ClI -- has anyone got one before 6 mos

I just denied for a citi CLI and the reason was that you needed to have thecard for a minimum of 6 months before they would consider CLI. Has anyone had a CLI before the 6mos mark??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Citi ClI -- has anyone got one before 6 mos

The luv button doesn't even appear on your account tool menu before six months.  I was denied a CLI from State Farm due to 6 months of  inactivity.  I started using the card again now.
Message 2 of 4
Takunda1
Established Contributor

when they are ready to give you a CLI you'll see the love button available online. Otherwise never call as this may easily force a review of your account and you may just lose you cl or card altogether.
Message 3 of 4
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Takunda1 wrote:
when they are ready to give you a CLI you'll see the love button available online. Otherwise never call as this may easily force a review of your account and you may just lose you cl or card altogether.

That is unless you are delivering serious goods. Personally I won't ask until they are ready to deal. The luv button is their sign.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.