Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Cli questions

tag
jeskedu
Valued Member

Citi Cli questions

I just got approved for a citi simplicity card . Exited that I got approve but it was only for 1500. How are they with Cli ?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

Re: Citi Cli questions

In my experience, they are pretty good; just have to wait 6 months between. I love my Citi cards =) 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 2 of 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the card as far as cli YMMV. Pay on time and in full, keep utilization down and you will be fine. Citi is bipolar imo, but happy you have the cardSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
jeskedu
Valued Member

Thank you I wanted to get a new computer and the 18 month no interest sounded nice
Message 4 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

your limit is $1500 what kinda computer are you trying to get? ???

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 5 of 12
jeskedu
Valued Member

I want a 13 inch MacBook pro . I was gonna get an apple card thrue Barclay but I decided to give citi a try
Message 6 of 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@jeskedu wrote:
Thank you I wanted to get a new computer and the 18 month no interest sounded nice

Yes. definitely a gr8 offer!

Message 7 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@jeskedu wrote:
I want a 13 inch MacBook pro . I was gonna get an apple card thrue Barclay but I decided to give citi a try

Apple Online Store: Nov. 28th – 10 extra points/$1 spent for Ultimate rewards program by Chase, I would say 10 EXTRA points make it worth while.....if you have chase =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 12
jeskedu
Valued Member

My friend works at apple and gets friend and family discount so I have to do it in store but thanks for the heAds up on the chase offer
Message 9 of 12
remarc
Regular Contributor

I work for apple. I'm a technician. Although u do it in store. Back of house. U can still apply for the Barclay card. However the benefits of apple barclay card are not that great. 6 & 12 months 0% APR. u can find better deals.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.