cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco and Credit Bureau Reporting - NONE ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco and Credit Bureau Reporting - NONE ???

@dragontears wrote:
It hasn't been 3 months since Costco card started to be backed by citi. Or an I wrong that you could first apply around the end of June?

I got it the day it became available and it has only cut 2 statements. It went live 6/19 I think.

Message 11 of 28
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Ok good I am not going senile, it has only been 2 months and 4 days since you could apply
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My second statement cut last 08/15 and today 08/23 no report on any CB yet, lets see what happens after 09/15 (when my third statement will be generated).

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone out there, does citi costco already reported to the CB ??, i wondering if they will start reporting this month

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone out there, does citi costco already reported to the CB ??, i wondering if they will start reporting this month

Just yesterday it finally appeared on my CRs!

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for your replay, i have a question though, this was your 3 statement right?.

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for your replay, i have a question though, this was your 3 statement right?.

Yes, it was the third statement. It cut on the 3rd and I got the MyFICO notifications yesterday.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, it was the third statement. It cut on the 3rd and I got the MyFICO notifications yesterday.

Great, Thank you so much, my third is next week so i will go ahead and PIF before that day.

Thank you.

Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine showed yesterday after 2 months on my EX report.

Message 19 of 28
android01
Valued Contributor

For anyone who's card is now reporting to the CRA's;  What is the opening date of your card?  Does it show the same date of opening as your old AMEX card?

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.