Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC / Amazon 0% promo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC / Amazon 0% promo

@coreysw12 wrote:

Strangely, when I went to go use this feature, it is not showing up for me. I had deleted my DC card from my Amazon wallet some time ago, and I just added it back in today, but the only option it's giving me is "pay with Thank You points". No dropdown menu for selecting a financing plan.

Weird.

But it may have just saved me from making a purchase that I probably shouldn't have Smiley LOL

add something to your cart and go to check out and choose citi dc. thats how I saw the options. 

Message 11 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I got this exact offer on my Prestige card.
Message 12 of 13
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@coreysw12 wrote:

Strangely, when I went to go use this feature, it is not showing up for me. I had deleted my DC card from my Amazon wallet some time ago, and I just added it back in today, but the only option it's giving me is "pay with Thank You points". No dropdown menu for selecting a financing plan.

Weird.

But it may have just saved me from making a purchase that I probably shouldn't have Smiley LOL

add something to your cart and go to check out and choose citi dc. thats how I saw the options. 

Yep, did that, and even watched their "how to" video to see if I was missing something. I wasn't missing anything... except for the financing offers dropdown menu Smiley Mad Neither in mobile app nor the desktop website.

Even removed the card and added it back to my wallet again - still only getting the "pay with thank you points" option, no financing offers.

It's probably for the better - I'd only use it to buy stuff I don't really need, lol

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.