Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi DC CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:
When we do have the SP offer, where would we see it on the account page after login?

account management and request and increase. and it would say in the language that a report copy will not be obtained.

Message 21 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had the SP wording since my account was opened more than 2 months ago. I've tried many times but was denied each time because a credit line increase wasn't available for my account at this timeSmiley Sad

Message 22 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Does the SP offer come 6 months after open date or on the 6th statement? It took me a while to make a purchase so I'll be 6-mo-old next month but my 6th statement won't be until Nov. It should be next month for me, right? Edit: lol this was the original question from OP. Clarification would be great!

FYI- Well I tried today... deniedSmiley Sad I will try again after my 6th statement cuts.

Sorry. What was/were the denial reason(s)? Is your card 6 months old yet?

My card is 6 mos. old, but 6 statements haven't cut yet. Waiting to get the message alert so I can see the denial reason. Probably too many new accounts.

From my understanding 6 months is 6 months with Citi. It doesn't matter about the number of statements. With companies that have 6 month timeframes, I don't usually submit my request on the exact day. I usually wait 3-5 days. I'm not saying this has anything to do with why you were denied. It's just the way I like to handle my credit profile. 

Again, sorry you were denied. Please come back and update your thread with the denial reason(s).

Update- Denied for too many new accounts. It's true... I have opened too many accounts in the last 6 months. I will try to NOT add any new accounts for a while and hit the button again in Dec. I like the card, use it  often and PIF. I can live with $7000.

Message 23 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Don't feel bad,it took me a full year to get anything out of Citi. As stated earlier, when that time comes, shoot for the stars and take the HP!
I can't wait till I get another shot at them.. I'll be doing just that.😉
Message 24 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Don't feel bad,it took me a full year to get anything out of Citi. As stated earlier, when that time comes, shoot for the stars and take the HP!
I can't wait till I get another shot at them.. I'll be doing just that.😉
How does one know when "that time comes" if we're going to take the HP?
Message 25 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

^^^^
It's when you get a increase with a SP normally 6 or 12 month intervals.
Right after they give it to you, request more on a HP. Most of the SP increases are small..$1400 or so. You'll see the option to ask for more. I opted for the HP and my Citi DC went from $3000 to $20,000.
Message 26 of 51
noobody
Established Contributor

My 5K SP CLI come exactly 5 month after opening premier early last year. Which was more than 50% of previous CL.
Thought I have enough for the card, haven't check CL page since, after reading this thread, I go back check, It is became HP verbiage again
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 27 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it, thanks! Anyone know the chance of their pulling EQ in the Northeast for the HP? Would love a much higher limit but really want them to pull EQ lol
Message 28 of 51
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Got it, thanks! Anyone know the chance of their pulling EQ in the Northeast for the HP? Would love a much higher limit but really want them to pull EQ lol

For me they've always pulled EX

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 29 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For me they've always pulled EX

My EX is frozen. What happens if they pull EX and it's frozen? I'm just rejected right, nothing else to do?
Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.