Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC Hard Pull or Soft Pull if have the LL Bean card

tag
bergrides
Regular Contributor

Citi DC Hard Pull or Soft Pull if have the LL Bean card

Hi All,

Has anyone applied for the Citi DC card when they already had the LL Bean card by Citi, and if yes was a hard credit pull or a soft pull needed to app?  I have the Bean card and have been thinking of getting the Citi DC card to have 2% default cash back.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi DC Hard Pull or Soft Pull if have the LL Bean card

It will be a HP.   Having other Citi cards (retail, core or legacy) would not yield a SP for any additional products.

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@bergrides wrote:

Hi All,

Has anyone applied for the Citi DC card when they already had the LL Bean card by Citi, and if yes was a hard credit pull or a soft pull needed to app?  I have the Bean card and have been thinking of getting the Citi DC card to have 2% default cash back.

Thanks

I guarantee it will be a hard pull.

Amex is the only lender I know that usually dispenses with hard pulls if you already have a card with them.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
bergrides
Regular Contributor

That is what I figured.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@bergrides wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

Hi OP

You’ve gotten great and accurate responses. Our motto: Always expect a HP for any CC or CLI unless it says otherwise. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.